incontri ad ancona Machine Learning for Biologists - summer school
Da Lunedì, 04 Settembre 2017 ore 09:00 a Sabato, 09 Settembre 2017 ore 18:00
donne cerca uomo a milano Campus Fondazione Edmund Mach, Palazzo della Ricerca e della Conoscenza, Via E. Mach 1, San Michele all’Adige (TN)
ragazze single trieste The aim of the course is to provide a practical introduction to the analysis of “omics” data. Topics will range from data visualization/exploration to univariate/multivariate analysis and machine learning. Practical exemples and applications will be illustrated by using R and Python.
siti dating italia Course Milestones:
- Data exploration and visualization
- Univariate/Multivariate analysis
- Introduction to machine learning: classifiers, performance measures, diagnostics
- Machine learning tools for the analysis of Gene Expression data
- The Data Analysis Plan (DAP) - intro to unbiased pipelines for (binary) classification
- Performance measures and diagnostic plots - Accuracy, MCC, Stability: theory and graphics
- Differential network analysis – co-expression networks, graph comparison, community detection: theory and examples in R/Python, visualization by the igraph library and use of the ReNette web interface
- Basic application of ML to gene prediction
sito on line A maximum of foto di donne single 24 students will be accepted. Computational biologists, bioinformaticians, biological data analysts.
incontri per adulti caltanissetta visit the dedicated website incontrare un uomo siti di incontri torino